- TRUE 1400 MEASURED LUMENS of light output with a custom engineered reflector that surrounds a highly reliable CREE LED. This creates a wide beam pattern with the right amount of spotlight throw, making it the perfect light for race-inspired at high-speed
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT are key characteristics for MTB racers and serious enthusiasts. Package contents also include a handlebar mount that fits up to 35mm handlebars, a helmet mount (for vented helmets only) and a 36-inch extension cable
- DURABLE AND LONG-LASTING rugged design with DuPont fiberglass reinforced nylon casing/housing provides mountain bike riders the most durable, reliable and best-performing lights in the market. Trusted by Pro Riders that rely only on quality lighting
- WATER AND DUST RESISTANT each PRO lighting system is assembled in the USA utilizing gasket sealing and tuned to withstand diverse riding conditions.
- EASY TO READ 8-STEP FUEL GAUGE offers riders the ability to track their battery level at a quick glance, helping to keep their focus on the trail and what lies ahead.
- DEDICATED CUSTOMER SERVICE based in San Diego, CA. We make ourselves available to answer any technical inquiries, offer lighting system suggestions, service and more.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN AND ENGINEERING with sleek and a well thought out configuration. The handlebar mount positions the light head directly centered in front of the bike stem resulting in a clean and finished look. Pro SurLok connections are used in-line.
|Item Weight||757 g|
|Product Dimensions||16.5 x 21.2 x 7.9 cm|
|Batteries:||4 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||6805|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||LED Headlamp, Li-Ion Battery, Helmet Mount, Handlebar Mount – Fits up to 35mm, 36″ Extension Cable, AC Adapter, Nylon Storage Pouch|